7 Keys To Activate "The Will To Win"
Hey Honey! I'm glad you're here! It's Time to Win and Keep Winning! Apply the 7 Keys to “Activate the Will to Win” DAILY in your life! Remember, activation means starting. Like a car, you must put your feet on the pedal and start driving to reach your destination. Let’s get to work!
1. THANKFULNESS - Before your feet hits the floor in the morning, tell the Lord thank you! It is His will anyway that we give thanks. (1 Thessalonians 5:18) So, you if you’re going to Activate the Will to Win, it’s important to line yourself up with God’s will! It’s the first start to winning. Also, when you wake up thankful, you Activate gratefulness, which will change your perspective and shut down everything that’s been against you! #ThankfullyWinning
2. FORGIVESS - Honey FORGIVESS sets you free! Forgive daily! Don’t be bound by what somebody has done or tried to do to you! They don’t hold the key to your future. And, you don’t have to carry them to your future either.
3. RELEASE CONTROL - Whatever or whoever you can’t control, LET IT (Them) GO! Never try to convince someone that you’re the best thing that has ever happened to them. Most people know that you are a “good thing.” But, if they can’t honor you, don’t force them to do it. They are not ready for your level. In order to win, you have to know that you are enough just the way you are; and the person who knows it will be the one who will work hard to keep you! #winning
4. COMMIT TO YOUR GOALS - Stay Focused! Be about your business, Boo! Say NO to the things that aren’t tailored made for you! You are not a doctor. You are not responsible for being “On Call” for people. Be present for yourself! People like to be around successful people. Accomplish your goals and be the success you’ve always wanted to be. #winning
5. POSITIVE THINKING & SPEAKING - As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. (Proverbs 23:7) As you continue to think about yourself, about your situation that’s what you’ll believe. Think greater! And what you believe is what you’ll speak. There’s life and death in the power of the tongue! (Proverbs 18:21) Speak things that will give your life, life! Negative speaking will cause you to doubt and not believe that you can be an overcomer. #WinningWithWisdom
6. GET A MENTOR - A Good Mentor! Not your girlfriend that will just nod at everything you say! You need someone who will tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It matures you! When you OWN YOUR TRUTH, you OPERATE IN YOUR POWER! This is when you’ll walk in authority and boldness in your life! You’ll be more confident! You’ll learn to love yourself first! #DidISayWinning
7. WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN - Keep track of your thoughts and your Goals. Get out of your head and put it on paper! You got to see it, to believe it! Write the vision down, make it plain, because when you read it, you will see it through. (Habakkuk 2:2) #RunAndWin